Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday (almost) Manatee!

We had Micah's birthday party this weekend. My little baby Manatee is almost 2! I can't believe it! I was very proud of the job I did on his Elmo cake! He even looks fuzzy!





Micah seemed to like Elmo, too! We had lots of good Korean food and good company!


Micah received lots of great presents and signed and said "Thank you" to everyone!


Then all the boys went outside to play! This is Micah's new trike courtesy of his aunts, uncles, and cousins. Thanks to Uncle Bryan for putting it together! Daddy was happy about that especially! Look how strong cousin Danny is!

And then today, I discovered this picture on my camera! It was taken at the party apparently. So new rule, if you take a picture of your rear (or the side of it anyway) it gets posted on the blog! Be warned! Sorry, Steph, I have to make an example out of you! ; )
It was a wonderful day though! We are so blessed by our son and by the wonderful family we have!









3 comments:

Steve and Mellissa said...

Happy birthday Micah. Great Job on the Elmo Cake... Love your new rule.

The Pickle Family said...

Happy Birthday. He is so precious! Very cute cake.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to Micah!! Awesome cake...good job, Mom! Looks like it was a very fun celebration...butt photos and all.
~Erin