Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Micah loves the snow!



We went out in the snow yesterday, and Micah absolutely loved it! He was so bundled up, he fell forward a couple of times, and couldn't get back up by himself! When I picked him up, he had snow all over his face! That didn't stop him though from wanting to be out there though. He fussed when I brought him in until I told him it was bath time. Luckily he really likes baths, too! I made sure I took a picture of him and I together to prove I was out there, too! I hate the cold and snow! But for Micah, I'll do just about anything : )



3 comments:

grandmarockton said...

Your such a wonderful MOM! keep up the good work, love to see the lttle ones.

The Pickle Family said...

sooo cute! He is such a gift!

Steve and Mellissa said...

Maybe we should get togother and make snowangles or have a snowball fight